Step by Step Activities to Engage, Challenge, and Bond with Your Dog
Book Paper+All Bonus - $19.95 USD
USA 1-3 Day Shipping.
GUARANTEED SAFE CHECKOUT:
- 100 Day Full Refund Happiness Guarantee
- Free shipping
- All orders shipped on time and 100% Quality Guarantee.
Buy today I will give "Clicker Dog Training" Worth $15 + Special Bonus 25$
Free Bonus Special Today Worth 25$
*If you want to choose color please specify in the address field.
Your Job As A Trainer
Your job as a trainer is to guide your dog in a consistent and motivating environment.
Guide your dog through the process of executing a new behavior, rewarding baby steps along the way. The goal of each training session is to get better results than the last time.
Know the behavior you are looking for, and don’t be wishywashy. Use the same voice and intonation each time you give a verbal cue and enunciate clearly.
Think about an athletic coach. Is his job merely to plan the training schedule and tape it to the locker room door? No! He inspires, motivates, and encourages! He is upbeat when you are discouraged and slaps your shoulder with a 'good job!' when you need it. You serve the same purpose for your dog. Every bit of enthusiasm you inject into your dog training will speed up his learning. And when your dog does something right use your high-pitched 'happy voice' (yes, men, you have one too) to exude your delight!
Top 10 Trick Training Tips:
1. Reward with tasty treats
2. Reward while your dog is in the correct position
3. Reward immediately (no fishing in pockets)
4. Train before dinner
5. Training comes before playtime
6. End the session with your dog wanting more
7. Be consistent
8. Motivate—use your happy voice
9. Be patient—it won’t happen overnight
10. Be a fun person to be around
Share this Product
Share on Facebook
Tweet on Twitter
Pin on Pinterest
Spin to win